How he almost got Love Charmed.


I remember giving this tall,  pretty bootilicious babe a lift many months ago as  I approached Lagos from Benin - ore axis.  The mere fact she told me she was a Bini babe scared me a bit but I ignored my reservations and we had a little fling here and there.
I noticed she was too serious about me though,  always calling,  always professing love and all that nonsense,  I really hated it cos I have always told myself my infidelity is strictly on a sexual basis never emotional,  i love bae and my heart is emotionally taken,  and to be truthful I refused to stop meeting up this lady cos she is receptive to the weirdest things in bed (fisting,  backdoor ,  etc)  but after this morning I realized that all the sex in the world can never replace the one you truly love and care about.

After we met up,  and got down to our usual evil,  she threw that useless female blackmail shot "do you really love me or you just using me"  as stupid as I was I proceeded to give her a long sermon on how we just friends with benefits,  how I love my gf,  blah blah blah,  she listened attentively while smiling sheepishly.  Next thing this lady asked me to close my eyes if I at least care for her,  i initially refused once she refused to explain her reason,  but since i must finish this business to watch Louis Van Gaal disgrace my team by 1pm I had to agree.
My strong and unwavering belief that babes ain't loyal and never will be has always fueled my cheating ways,  but today I realized I love my bae above all else and should start considering a change of lifestyle.

  I closed my eyes thinking a kiss was coming,  when u didn't feel a presence,  I gently opened one eye and to my greatest shock,  lol and behold this lady with with a weird feathery object in her hands and a palm frod between her lips,  I jumped up in fright,  she said I should cool down, that she would only touch my forehead with it and it would hurt only but a little and she would kiss the place for the pain to stop,  I went hysterical,  I wanted to kill her till I remembered my name is on the hotel register,  I was mad,  I wanted to beat her up,  she kept saying she loves me and if only I can allow her I will realize I love her too,  I dressed up as fast as I could amidst her tears from fear I was going to physically attack her,  I ran out of the room,  while I sat in the car port,  If i had I not opened my eyes,  maybe I would have been love struck to a stranger and lost my bae for ever,  I realized I don't care about the sex or my need to reassure my manhood by sleeping with strangers,  for the first time in my life I felt bad for my infidelity.

  I am at home now with the light in my life,  and I realise what I almost lost to the craziness of a bini girl,  guess I need a strong new year's resolution, terrible boxing day morning.


Follow @gidiLink
Previous
Next Post »

Gidi Girl Tweets

Be the next Gidi girl email esther@gidilink.com