Pray for your Ex

When the chips are down and all hope seems lost regarding your relationship, you would need to draw comfort from the most reliable and ever-relevant Book ever- The Bible.

Embedded in It are answers to those rhetorical relationship questions of yours. By faith, read and think of It as a Loving God speaking to encourage you. It's not over yet.

The Scriptures covers all relationship situations that anyone reading this might be going through. For brevity's sake, I did split them into different classes.

Let's see some of them:


[b] 1. Heartbreak Situation - He/she left you for someone else? [/b]
[hr]

Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord. (Romans 12:19)

When my father and my mother (fiance and fiancée) forsake me, then the LORD will take me up. (Psalms 27:10)

[b] 2. "Age Is Not On Your Side" situation? [/b]
[hr]

But mine eyes are unto thee, O GOD the Lord: in thee is my trust; leave not my soul destitute. (Psalms 141:8)

TO EVERYTHING there is a season, and a time for every matter or purpose under heaven: (Ecclesiastes 3:1)

[b] 3. Heart break: He/she left you because of your physical condition?[/b]
[hr]

My lovers and my friends stand aloof from my plague; and my neighbors and my near ones stand afar off. For in You, O Lord, do I hope; You will answer, O Lord my God. (Psalms 38:11,15)

For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the LORD; because they called thee an Outcast, saying, This is Zion, whom no man seeketh after. (Jeremiah 30:17)

[b] 4. Your wedding is close and the money isn't forthcoming? [/b]
[hr]

And my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:19)

Though thy beginning was small, yet thy latter end should greatly increase. (Job 8:7)

[b]5. When your haters say you can't get married at the time stipulated? [/b]
[hr]

Is any thing too hard for the LORD? At the time appointed I will return unto thee, according to the time of life, and Sarah shall have a son. (Genesis 18:14)

For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry. (Habakkuk 2:3)

[b]6. If they keep mocking you, saying, "Won't you go and get married?" [/b]
[hr]

GOD setteth the solitary in families: he bringeth out those which are bound with chains: but the rebellious dwell in a dry land. (Psalms 68:6)

And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man. (Genesis 2:22)


[b] 7. If you toyed with your "prime years" and now you're older and wants to settle down. [/b]
[hr]

Remember not the sins of my youth, nor my transgressions: according to thy mercy remember thou me for thy goodness' sake, O LORD. (Psalms 25:7)

For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion. So then [b]it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.[/b] (Romans 9:15-16)


Simple, but true. Every relationship challenge has a comforting Word from the Master. In case, you lost your fiancée/fiancé to the cold hands of death, may God who has multiple plans that can fill that emotional void


Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

Latest
Previous
Next Post »

Gidi Girl Tweets

Be the next Gidi girl email esther@gidilink.com